Goshen Valley works with the Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) and the Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) in order to find placement for young men, women and children in the custody of those two government entities. Often times if we are unable to place a child within one of our programs, we can assist in finding alternative placement with another organization.

We do not place any children in our programs through private placement.

Each of our programs has separate admissions requirements.

If you would like more information about placement, please contact Paul Drennan at or 678-898-9560.